Last Updated: 26/08/2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following types of personal information:
- Contact Information: Including names, email addresses, phone numbers, and mailing addresses.
- Financial Information: Such as company & individual financial statements, billing information, and transaction history.
- Identification Data: Including government-issued IDs or other identification documents where necessary for verification purposes.
- Client Documentation: Any documents or information you provide to us for the purpose of our services.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Service Delivery: To provide the services you request, including processing transactions and delivering relevant information.
- Communication: To communicate with you regarding our services, including responding to inquiries and providing updates.
- Legal Obligations: To comply with legal requirements, including record-keeping and reporting obligations.
- Security: To maintain the security and integrity of our services, including protecting against fraud and unauthorized access.
- Improvement: To analyze and improve our services, including enhancing user experiences.
3. Data Security
We take data security seriously and implement reasonable measures to protect your personal information. These measures include:
- Encryption: We use industry-standard encryption techniques to protect data transmission and storage.
- Access Controls: Access to your personal information is restricted to authorized personnel who need it to perform their duties.
- Regular Audits: We conduct regular security audits to identify and address vulnerabilities.
- Employee Training: Our employees are trained on data privacy and security best practices.
4. Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties only when necessary to provide our services. We do not sell or rent your information to third parties. Third parties may include:
- Service Providers: Such as payment processors, who help us process transactions.
- Legal Requirements: To comply with legal obligations or protect our rights.
- Business Partners: When you explicitly consent to such sharing.
5. Your Rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- Access: You can request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Rectification: You can request that we correct inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Erasure: You can request that we delete your personal information under certain circumstances.
- Data Portability: You can request a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used format.
- Withdrawal of Consent: You can withdraw your consent for us to process your data where consent is required.
7. Contact Us